2012年4月25日星期三

The Temperament Lace Wedding Dress


Firstly,I want to describe my appreciation to those brides who have chosen the lace wedding dress as their wedding dress because lace wedding dress is always my favourites in my heart. Due to the tradition of the China, many Chinese people dare not to choose the lace fabric. But now, with the changes of people's ideas, there are some innovative brides trying to wearing lace wedding dress on their wedding.

According to what I know, the lace wedding dress has become very popular now, it make many brides pursue it. In fact, the lace wedding dress has many advantages, if you choose it as your bridal dress, I believe that you must be a focus on your wedding.

Lace is a special fabric of wedding dress, it like the transparent cloth and put the applique on it. This forms the lace fabric. Since it comes to 21st century, the lace wedding dress has become a fashion that everyone wants to pursue. Many people think that lace stands for elegance and noble, people who wearing it may be a focus. I also think so.


In addition, I want to remind our brides of some important points. Not all of people are suitable for the lace wedding dress, just suits for the brides who have good figure. If you have a good figure, don't hesitant, choosing the lace wedding dress as your wedding dress is a good choice.